Florence Nightingale International Foundation International Achievement Award - Call for Nominations Open!
The ICN and the Florence Nightingale International Foundation (FNIF) International Achievement Award is offered biennially to a practising nurse with at least 10 years of nursing experience in one of the following domains of nursing: direct care, education, management or research. Nominees must have achieved significant impact internationally. The conferment of this award for nursing achievement takes place during ICN’s Congresses.
Previous recipients of the International Achievement Award
- 1999: Margaret Hilson, Canada
- 2001: Dr Susie Kim, Korea
- 2003: Carol Etherington, USA
- 2005: No award presented
- 2007: Anneli Eriksson, Sweden
- 2009: No award presented
- 2011: Dr Liisa Hallila Finland
- 2013: No award presented
- 2015: Dr Subadhra Devi Rai, Singapore
- 2017: Dr Nancy Glass, USA
- 2019: Dr Joyce Fitzpatrick
CALL FOR 2021 NOMINATIONS OPEN!
Download the leaflet here
Download the award form here