Florence Nightingale International Foundation International Achievement Award
The ICN and the Florence Nightingale International Foundation (FNIF) International Achievement Award is offered biennially to a practising nurse with at least 10 years of nursing experience in one of the following domains of nursing: direct care, education, management or research. Nominees must have achieved significant impact internationally. The conferment of this award for nursing achievement takes place during ICN’s Congresses.
The call for the 2023 Florence Nightingale International Foundation International Achievement Award is now open!
Previous recipients of the International Achievement Award
- 1999: Margaret Hilson, Canada
- 2001: Dr Susie Kim, Korea
- 2003: Carol Etherington, USA
- 2005: No award presented
- 2007: Anneli Eriksson, Sweden
- 2009: No award presented
- 2011: Dr Liisa Hallila Finland
- 2013: No award presented
- 2015: Dr Subadhra Devi Rai, Singapore
- 2017: Dr Nancy Glass, USA
- 2019: Dr Joyce Fitzpatrick
- 2021: Marianne Stoger & Margaritha Pissarek