Florence Nightingale International Foundation (FNIF)
The Florence Nightingale International Foundation (FNIF) is officially supported by the International Council of Nurses. It is an independent foundation established under Swiss law. The objectives of the foundations are to:
- Promote and advance the profession of nursing and the education and training of nurses
- Promote and advance the education of the public in connection with the nursing profession and the health of the public
- Promote and advance the provision of nursing and other health service for the benefit of the public
- Promote or undertake research into and to promote public awareness of nursing and health issues
- Support and assist past and present members of the nursing profession who are in need by reason of adversity, ill-health or otherwise, and their dependants
- Maintain a collection of works, artefacts and other material relating to the life and work of Florence Nightingale
The Foundation is a non-profit-making entity.
Its signature project is the Girl Child Education Fund (GCEF).
The International Council of Nurses Foundation (ICNF)
The International Council of Nurses Foundation is the ICN Swiss-based Foundation organised exclusively for charitable, scientific, literary and educational purposes.
Your donation will make a difference