International Nurses Day
International Nurses Day is celebrated around the world every May 12, the anniversary of Florence Nightingale's birth. ICN commemorates this important day each year with the production and distribution of the International Nurses' Day (IND) resources and evidence.
The theme for the 2022 resource is Nurses: A Voice to Lead - Invest in Nursing and respect rights to secure global health.
Look at our Interactive map featuring messages from ICN Board Members!
Download your IND 2022 logo here!
- 2021 - NURSES: A VOICE TO LEAD - A VISION FOR FUTURE HEALTHCARE
- 2020 - Nurses: A voice to lead - Nursing the World to Health
- 2019 - Nurses: A voice to lead - Health for All
- 2018 - Nurses: A voice to lead - Health is a Human Right
- 2017 - Nurses: A voice to lead - Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals
Send us the translation of the logo in your language here
Nurses: A Voice to Lead - Invest in nursing and respect rights to secure global healthDownload (2 MB)
Enfermeiros: Uma Voz para Liderar - Investir em Enfermagem e respeitar os seus direitos para garantir a saude globalDownload (5 MB)