International Nurses Day
International Nurses Day is celebrated around the world every May 12, the anniversary of Florence Nightingale's birth. ICN commemorates this important day each year with the production and distribution of the International Nurses' Day (IND) resources and evidence.
- 2019 - Nurses: A voice to lead - Health for All
- 2018 - Nurses: A voice to lead - Health is a Human Right
- 2017 - Nurses: A voice to lead - Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals
*For past IND resources, email us.
Send us the translation of the logo in your language here
Download the 2019 posters:
- Poster 1 - Health for All: english, french, spanish
- Poster 2 - Health for All: english, french, spanish
Watch our IND series: