The International Centre for Human Resources in Nursing (ICHRN) was established in 2006 by the International Council of Nurses and its premier foundation, the Florence Nightingale International Foundation.
The Centre is dedicated to strengthening the nursing workforce globally through the development, ongoing monitoring and dissemination of comprehensive information, standards and tools on nursing human resources policy, management, research and practice.
ICHRN is a unique, online resource serving policy makers, planners, educators, associations, employers, regulators, researchers and practitioners in the field of nursing human resources. Learn more…
- Fact Sheet: Nursing in Costa Rica
- Flexible Work Practices in Nursing
- Reforming Primary Health Care: A Nursing Perspective
- Positive Practice Environments
- Nursing HR Planning and Management Competencies
- Unemployed and Underemployed Nurses
- Fact Sheet: Flexible work practices in Nursing
- Spotlight Interview
- ICHRN eNews (NEW) (Sign up now for the latest in nursing human resources news)