ICN was represented at the triennial NI2012 in Montreal by Nicholas Hardiker (Director, ICN eHealth Programme), Amy Coenen (Director, ICNP Programme, Claudia Bartz (Coordinator, ICN eHealth Programme), Tae Youn Kim (Knowledge Management Director, ICNP Programme), and Kay Jansen (Terminology Developer, ICNP Programme).
Based on the theme, Advancing Global Health through Informatics, an overview of the Congress included the following aims:
- Generate and share information, knowledge and research in health care settings
- Examine the impact of Health IT (HIT) and ICT experience on nursing practice, education, management, research, health policy, global health, and patient-centred care
- Update knowledge and skills related to trends, developments, and innovations in HIT, ICT, health and health care
- Seek insight into upcoming priorities and future directions for nurses and other members of the healthcare team in the expanding environment of HIT-enabled practice
- Make long-lasting connections with like-minded professionals committed to advancing global health
A panel presentation about the ICN eHealth Programme and an ICNP workshop were provided by ICN during the Congress.
|< Prev||Next >|