The ICN HIV/AIDS Network will be supported by an Advisory Group bringing together geographical balance and expertise. Members of the Advisory Group must be members of their national nurses association. The Advisory Group will work closely with the Coordinator of the Network. Functions of the Advisory Group include:
- contribute to the Bulletin of the Network on trends and issues related to HIV/ADS
- generate membership for the Network in their area and other areas as possible
- contribute to the agenda of forum meetings
- assume delegated functions
- monitor chat room and stimulate/moderate discussions
- serve as ambassador of the Network
The term of office for the Advisory Group will be for an initial three years and renewable based on contribution and interest in the ICN Network.
The Advisory Group will maintain close collaboration with the Coordinator of the Network.