Welcome to the Education Network Forum

Moderator: jb@icn

Draft peer reviewedArticle-I appreciate feedback before subm

Postby olsonsha » 16 Jan 2013, 18:09

Hello Colleagues - I am working on a draft peer reviewed article for an ANA journal - working title- "Healing Ourselves- An Ecological Wellness Narrative for Nurses" Would there be anyone interested in reading the draft and providing feedback for me. With gratitude. Sharon Olson Ph.D. GNP

Re: Welcome to the Education Network Forum

Postby John » 30 Sep 2013, 14:49

Greetings from Nigeria! I am glad to know there is an Education Network Forum in ICN. I teach in the university and I am interested in Inter-Professional education for creating collaboration and mutual respect among students in the health sector. I would like to have insights and contributions on this and I hope to learn much from nurse educators around the globe.
Mildred John

Postby janetscammell » 14 Apr 2015, 10:46

Hi. My name is Janet and I work as a nurse academic in England, UK. I was investigating the ICN website in preparation for international nurses day and came across the forums. i have just joined and look forward to discussing key issues about nurse education with colleagues across the world
Janet :)

Postby drggRN » 23 Jul 2015, 22:13

Welcome to all new members. What may be helpful to some of us is to determine what kinds of partnerships exist among the nursing education programs. Some programs are linked globally to specific regions while others are linked to multiple regions. I am interested in knowing which nursing education programs are linked to the Asian countries as a destination site. In addition, I would like to know which destination sites are of most interest to the Asian countries.

Please inform me.

Return to “Nursing Education Network”