Advanced Practice Nurse Fellowship in Neuroscience

Moderators: jb@icn, ac@icn

Advanced Practice Nurse Fellowship in Neuroscience

Postby LourdesSantoni » 19 Aug 2011, 00:38

Capital Institute for Neurosciences part of Capital Health, a hospital system located in central New Jersey (USA), is initiating an innovative 12 month Fellowship Program in Neuroscience for Advanced Practice Nurses (Nurse Practitioners).
The program provides both didactic and hands on clinical experiences in various subspecialties within Neuroscience.
Qualified applicants will be Graduates from University Accredited Schools of Nursing and hold Board Certification as an Acute Care, Adult, or Family Nurse Practitioner.
The selected Fellow must be licensed as a Registered Nurse and Advanced Practice Nurse in the State of New Jersey (USA), at least one month prior to the beginning of the program year (July 1, 2012).
The application and more details will be available online beginning Serptember 15, 2011 at http://www.capitalhealth.org

If you have any questions contact:

Mitchell J. Rubin, MD, FAAN Program Director mrubin@capitalhealth.org

Lourdes Santoni, PhD< ACNP-BC, FAAPM Program Preceptor lsantoni@capitalhealth.org

Please pass this information to interested Advanced Practice Nurse

Thank you
LourdesSantoni

Re: Advanced Practice Nurse Fellowship in Neuroscience

Postby Amanda W » 15 Feb 2012, 15:54

Intersting, i will share this information with my students, i am sure they will jump at the opportunity! Thanks for letting us know about it :)
Amanda W

Re: Advanced Practice Nurse Fellowship in Neuroscience

Postby snahemr » 13 Mar 2012, 20:06

Very good info. Thanks. Check registered nurse for more
snahemr

Return to Nursing Education Network