Network Meeting May 7 Malta

Moderator: jb@icn

Network Meeting May 7 Malta

Postby jb@icn » 04 Apr 2011, 16:14

There will be a meeting of the Rural and Remote Network during the ICN conference in Malta. The Network meeting will take place on May 7th from 16:00 to 17:30 in the David Bruce Hall. Recently, the World Health Organization has released a document providing insights into the research based guidelines related to the retention of health workers in rural and remote regions. In addition, there are examples of success stories where measure put in place have resulted in satisfactory outcomes for addressing health human resource needs in remote regions. The two speakers at this network meeting will provide an overview addressing some of these issues.

The network provides an important global voice for rural and remote nurses and provides a well-respected and recognized platform to serve as a global resource for rural and remote nurses. After the presentation of the two speakers, network members will be invited to share successes and challenges with respect to rural and remote nursing in their regions and also to identify was to continue the work of the network.

We invite those with an interest in rural and remote nursing to attend this session.

Jean Barry, ICN consultant
jb@icn

Re: Network Meeting May 7 Malta

Postby Bellapattins » 19 Aug 2011, 15:24

Thanks for the invitation.. wish i could visited it.. but unfortunately i was not able to do that((
Bellapattins

Re: Network Meeting May 7 Malta

Postby Sarah » 09 Jan 2012, 20:32

I wish i had have seen this earlier, i have relations in Europe i could have stayed with them.. oh well, mabe this year :)

Sarah
Sarah

Return to Rural and Remote Nursing Network