International Nursing STudent Organization

Moderators: jb@icn, ac@icn

International Nursing STudent Organization

Postby fitri.arkham.fauziah » 25 Sep 2011, 12:09

Hallo Guys..
Is there any nursing student organization in international scope? I think it will be useful if we have an communication and aspiration student forum who held regular meeting and assembly.. Because as I know medical has IFMSA and pharmacy has IPSF... anyone have information?

Thanks

Regards,
Fitri Arkham Fauziah,
Nursing students of Nursing school, Faculty of medicine
Universitas Gadjah Mada - Indonesia
fitri_arkham@yahoo.com
fitri.arkham.fauziah

Re: International Nursing STudent Organization

Postby Shalomsam » 08 Nov 2011, 16:11

Hi Fitri,
I'm glad you asked this question.
As at now the only nursing student organization in international scope is the Student Network of International Council of Nurses(ICN-SN).As you made mentioned of the other organisations, i hope we can raise ICN-SN to such a level.
Do keep in-touch.

Samuel Amo-Kyereh
Secretary; ICN-Student Network.
Shalomsam

Postby danny26 » 26 Feb 2012, 19:44

I am a student fom the Netherlands and I am very in for an INSO ;)
danny26

Postby Aubreyeee » 10 Mar 2012, 07:18

Shalomsam wrote:Hi Fitri,
I'm glad you asked this question.
As at now the only nursing student organization in international scope is the Student Network of International Council of Nurses(ICN-SN).As you made mentioned of the other organisations, i hope we can raise ICN-SN to such a level.
Do keep in-touch.

Samuel Amo-Kyereh
Secretary; ICN-Student Network.

I read all the information and i think it will help to every student who are interested in the nursing profession. In one article i read in nursing the amount of earning is much higher than the other professions. I'm also a student fom the Iowa and I am very in for an INSO.
Aubreyeee

Postby nahlajovial » 13 Apr 2012, 13:14

yes, i'm agree.
i think conference is one way to make this organization. ICN can be an organtiation to initiate this.
nahlajovial

Postby fitri.arkham.fauziah » 17 Apr 2012, 15:48

Thanks for the information....
So we just have ICN student network for international forum? I think we can develop up massively this forum. It will be interesting and useful if we have more organized and activity based nursing student forum/network/organization. Too much problem in nursing in world wide that nursing student have to aware about that..
Maybe ICN student network can make a survey which countries that had national nursing student board/association already and we can make online meeting for consolidating and attending ICN Congress...

Together we can :) :)

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if someone have interest to discuss about it

Best regards from Indonesia :)
fitri.arkham.fauziah

Return to Student Network