Student Network

Moderators: jb@icn, ac@icn

Student Network

Postby Shalomsam » 10 Nov 2010, 09:23

On behalf of the Core Steering Group, i welcome all friends to the Student Network of the International Council of Nurses.
The Core Steering Group is undergoing some administrative restructuring; we thereby apologize to all members to pardon us for our dormancy and bear with us. We will be back on track very soon.
We would like all members to check the ICN Conference site and start their preparation towards its attendance. There is going to be a special student session and you can't afford to miss it.
Thank you all for your understanding.

Samuel Amo-Kyereh
Secreatary
International Council of Nurses-Student Network
Shalomsam

Re: Student Network

Postby winn99 » 24 Mar 2011, 21:04

It is a thrill for me to form part of the CORE STEERING GROUP, I believe that Team Work is an intricate part in a successful group, that is why i would like to welcome all of my colleagues Mr Amo ,Ms Kyed ,Ms Holsey, Ms Scanlon and Mr Doncillo Let me properly introduce myself as i have gotten ahead ,i am Ms Leticia Cruz I reside here in Puerto Rico and am currently perusing an MSN specializing in medical surgical nursing I would like the opportunity to thank Mr Jean Barry and Ms Yasm Yehia for this wonderful opportunity to perform excellent work and for the opportunity to learn from my counterparts. My E-Mail address is listed in the table that Mr Barry has posted and my SKYP NAME IS THE FOLLOWING(Leticia.Cruz16) Again i would like to say welcome and i will be looking out for the Conference Appointment.

Best Regards
Leticia Cruz RN BSN
Puerto Rico
winn99

Return to Student Network