Welcome from the new CSG

Moderator: jb@icn

Melanie

Welcome from the new CSG

Postby Melanie » 09 May 2016, 20:25

Hi Everyone

Hopefully you have all received an email letter from the ICN introducing myself and Daniela as the new Chair and Secretary of the NP/APN Network Core Steering Group (CSG). The CSG has 8 new members this year and you can contact any of us by clicking the Network Steering group home tab. We also will be introducing ourselves in the next bulletin which is due out next month.

We wanted to post a message to say hello and to encourage you to continue to be involved in the network via the forum, sub groups and conferences. We would be delighted to hear about ideas for the Network so do contact us.

Currently we have vacancies in a number of Sub Groups. If you would like to be involved please contact the Sub Group Chairs direct. Each Sub Group can have 12 members but only 2 for each country.

We are also looking to add more country profiles to the Practice Sub Group pages. If your country is not represented please do contact Mary Steinke and she can give you more information.

If you have any news about your work, research, practice development in your country please do consider writing an article for the Bulletin (see the Communications Tab).

Finally we hope to meet you at the Hong Kong Conference, do come and introduce yourself. Small grants are available if you are from a developing country (please see the Conference Web Pages). There is also a silent auction so do bring any items as the funds go to offer conference grants to those in need.

Best Wishes, Melanie and Daniela (On Behalf of the CSG)

pnayak86

Re: Welcome from the new CSG

Postby pnayak86 » 25 Jun 2016, 10:00

Dear Melanie and Daniela
Greetings of the Day
I am Prashanth Nayak, Clinical Nurse from India. I am interested to work with your group, as I am already working with various nursing associations and research groups.
It would be great if you associate me with your group, as it will be a platform for exchanging our ideas.

Regards
Prashanth Nayak

Return to “INP/APN Network”