Have you already registered for the 8th ICN INP/APNN Conference in August in Helsinki? If not, hurry up! The early bird fee is still available until 30 May. The amount of places is restricted. Ensure your access by registering now
The versatile Conference program will include four inspiring keynote lectures, around 200 oral presentations in seven concurrent sessions, eight workshops, extensive poster exhibition, interesting exhibitors, and diverse social program.
The expert keynote speakers are professors Denise Bryant-Lukosius (Canada), Ruth M. Kleinpell (USA), Petrie F.Roodbol (Netherlands), and Helena Leino-Kilpi (Finland).
The oral and poster presentations cover more than 30 nationalities and all nine conference themes:
1. Ensuring access and equality to care for patients and their family members
2. Prevention and health promotion
3. Expanding roles and shaping future workforce
4. Evaluating outcomes and efficiency
5. Developing professional competencies and clinical careers
6. Leading innovations in nursing and health care teams
7. Educational innovations in nursing and health care
8. Regulation, autonomy of practice and legal issues
9. Networking inside health care organizations, and outside of it in the society
See you in Helsinki! http://www.nurses.fi/8th-icn-international-nurse-prac/
Warm greetings, Anna Suutarla, Finnish Nurses Association
1 post • Page 1 of 1