Short Survey Request

Moderators: jb@icn, ac@icn

Short Survey Request

Postby atollison » 25 May 2012, 03:17

Hello,

My name is Andy Tollison and I am a doctoral candidate at the University of Texas at Austin. I am currently collecting data for my dissertation and am in need of nursing students to complete a short online survey. A brief description of the study along with the URL can be found below. If you are willing to participate, please follow the link below. You will have the opportunity to enter a raffle for a chance to win 1 of 10 $50 Amazon or iTunes gift cards.

Best,
Andy

-----------------------
Research Study
Title: Communication in the Health Setting

Researcher: Andy Tollison

You are being asked to participate in a research study. The purpose of this research is to investigate the extent to which gender differences influence the communication abilities of individuals working in healthcare. Approximately 360 people will participate in this study, and anyone of at least 18 years of age who is majoring in Nursing is eligible. You will be asked to review a short medical scenario, participate in a 3-minute procedural simulation, and fill out a short survey. All of which will take approximately 25 minutes to complete. You can participate anytime online using the following URL: http://utexascomms.qualtrics.com/SE/?SI ... 1BLOy7e9cE

Your participation is completely voluntary and you will have the opportunity to enter a raffle to win one of ten $50 Amazon or iTunes gift cards for participating. Thank you in advance for your participation – it is greatly appreciated!

Please contact Andy Tollison at atollison@utexas.edu if you have any questions.
atollison

Return to Student Network