Hi. My name is Stephanie and I am a nursing student. I am writing an interview paper and I would love if someone who is currently practicing as a global nurse (or previously worked outside for a period of time) could answer a few questions for me! I would just ask that you email me your responses with your name (no other personal information please). My email is email@example.com
1. Why did you choose your role and practice setting?
2. What education is required to practice in your role?
3. Can you describe a typical day to me?
4. What are challenges faced in this practice (role or setting)?
5. Do you/how do you try to incorporate new research or evidence based practice into your work?
6. What encouragement would you give a nurse considering education and practice in your role?
Thanks so much!
1 post • Page 1 of 1