Dream to be a Biologist

Moderator: jb@icn

Dream to be a Biologist

Postby biology2011 » 03 May 2011, 13:28

I am tony from Canada, like to share you a good information come across in my life. Biology is a fascinating subject to read and can lead on to a variety of rewarding career paths .I wanted to do a degree in Biology and searched many colleges for a quite long time. The thing a under graduate wants to know about biology is, it’s a pratical science which will allow you to physically experiment and investigate ideas and theories with a good hands-on approach. Finally i found a best place to study biology in America. It’s a non profit organization providing world class education not only to sudents of America , but also to the students from all other International Countries. The best thing attracted on this place is , they provide numerous courses related to biology, plus job oriented programs are plenty to choose with low fee structure than any other colleges. As this forum consists of plenty of valuable posts, and I hope this one also adds one among them. http://statementsofpurpose.com/sop/biology.html
biology2011

Return to Student Network