The Network decision-making process is focused within the Core Steering Group and operates within the context of ICN policies and official positions on nursing and health. The points below detail the process more precisely.
- Decisions on general matters are taken by consensus in the Core Steering Group.
- Only Core Steering Group members may vote on network matters.
- Each group establishes a quorum annually.
- Attendance at meetings is by Core Steering Group members. Interested observers are welcome.
- Documents developed by the Core Steering Group members needing ICN approval are circulated to ICN staff for review and processing.