Please note that registration for the professional visit must be completed prior to Congress. Registration will not be possible on-site.
Congress participants will have the opportunity to learn about nursing practice and health care in Australia. The Australian College of Nursing (ACN) has made arrangements to enable you to visit the following hospitals listed below.
- The Nurses Memorial Centre, Melbourne, Victoria – SOLD OUT
- Olivia Newton John Cancer & Wellness Centre, Heidelberg, Victoria - SOLD OUT
- The Turning Point Drug and Alcohol Program and the Maroondah Mental Health Inpatient Facility, Wantima, Victoria- SOLD OUT
- Wantima Health and Yarra Ranges Health, Wantima and Lilydale, Victoria- SOLD OUT
- Latrobe Community Health Service, Morwell, Victoria- SOLD OUT
- Royal District Nursing Service, Hartwell, Victoria- SOLD OUT
- Epworth Eastern Private Hospital, Box Hill, Victoria- SOLD OUT
- Maryborough District Healht Service, Maryborough, Victoria
- Dandenong Mental Health Facility, Dandenong, Victoria - SOLD OUT
- Dandenong Hospital , Dandenong, Victoria - SOLD OUT
- Chestnut Gardens teaching and research residential aged care facility, Doveton, Victoria - SOLD OUT
- Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, Herston, Queensland- SOLD OUT
All visits will take place on Thursday 23 May 2013. All buses will depart/return from/to the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC), except for the Queensland visit for which participants must make their own travel arrangements. The organisers reserve the right to cancel or modify professional visits if the minimum participation is not reached or due to factors beyond the control of the organisers. Please note that the Professional Visits will all be conducted in English only. Registration is mandatory and can be made during the on-line registration process.
More details on the visits can be found here.