- Online consultation to the Global Strategy on Human Resources for Health: Workforce 2030 closes on 31 August 2015. More information can be found here.
The 65th session of the WHO Regional Committee for the African region will be held 31 August–4 September in Ndjamena, Chad.
- Vaccinations and Older Adults – an e-learning module created by ICN – is now available online by clicking here.
- Press Release: International Centre on Nurse Migration Presents “Achieving Nursing Workforce Sustainability”. Read more...
- ICN has launched the search for a new Chief Executive Officer. More information on this position and how to apply can be found here. The deadline for application is 30 September 2015.
The International Council of Nurses is pleased to welcome Mr Pierre Théraulaz as Acting Chief Executive Officer as of 1 August 2015. Mr Théraulaz,an ICN Board member and President of the Swiss Nurses Association, will replace Dr David Benton until further notice. During this interim period, his role as ICN Board Member has been suspended.
Presentations by speakers at the ICN Conference in Seoul, with a selection of photos, are now available here.
UNAIDS announces that the goal of 15 million people on life-saving HIV treatment by 2015 has been met nine months ahead of schedule. The world has exceeded the AIDS targets of Millennium Development Goal (MDG) 6 and is on track to end the AIDS epidemic by 2030 as part of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- For job postings at the World Health Organization, please click here.