Operated by nurses and leading nursing internationally, ICN works to ensure quality nursing care for all and sound health policies globally.
Calling all nurses! Take the ICN & Pfizer survey of nurses' overall & workplace health. Click here and see your current health assessment & how to improve. Click here to go to the first of a series of blogs on nurses' workplace wellness on the Grow Your Wellness site.
With the proportion of older people increasing in almost every country, ICN is focused on ensuring nurses and health systems are adequately prepared to provide the care that will be needed in the future. In March, ICN staff will attend two events addressing the topic of ageing. ICN Nurse Consultant, Yukiko Kusano, will attend the First WHO Ministerial Conference on Global Action Against Dementia in Geneva, Switzerland 3-4 March to ensure that the nursing voice is heard in discussions on this major cause of disability and dependency among older people worldwide. And ICN CEO David Benton will deliver a speech on “Population ageing – a challenge to nursing” at the Nursing Congress in Porto, Portugal on 5-6 March.
- Press Release : Refugee and Women's Health Top Concerns for Winner of Nursing's International Achievement Award. Read more...
- Press Release : ICN Leadership for Change Programme™ celebrates first USA and North Pacific Island graduates. Read more...
- Nurses: A Force for Change: Care Effective, Cost Effective - click here for ICN's International Nurses Day 2015 kit !
- Press Release : Growing support for shared ethical principles from healthcare and medicines providers. Read more...
- For all ICN news and resources on Ebola, click here.
- For job postings at the World Health Organization, please click here.
- Registration to the ICN Conference 2015 is now open. To register, please go to www.icn2015.ch/en/registration