- ICN and the World Continuing Education Alliance (WCEA) are developing a platform for continuing nursing education which will be launched in 2017.
- Christiane Reimann Prize 2017: Prestigious ICN award recognizing outstanding nursing achievement- Nominations Open!
The Award will be presented during the ICN Congress Opening Ceremony, 27 May 2017, Barcelona, Spain
FNIF International Achievement Award 2017 torecognize exceptional mid-career nurses – Nominations Open!
The Award will be presented during the ICN Congress in Barcelona, Spain
Deadline for applications: 31 August 2016 Brochure Form,
- NursingHIV 2016 - a conference to be held prior to the 21st International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2016) in Durban, South Africa - will convene a wide range of experts to celebrate and explore the contribution of nurses and midwives to combating the HIV epidemic.
The event will be held at:
Durban International Convention Center (45 Bram Fischer Road, Durban 4001) Saturday 16 July, 8:00am – 5:30pm,
Garden Court Marine Parade (167 Marine Parade, Durban 4001)Sunday 17 July, 1:00pm – 5:00pm
To register go to: http://www.aids2016.org/
A Nurses Welcome reception for nursing colleagues and supporters hosted by the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care will be held on Sunday 17 July, 5:00pm-7:00pm. Space is limited and separate pre-registration for the reception is required.
- The 2016 #carechallenge has started. Tell us about your projects that contribute to patient empowerment, prevention and self-management of chronic diseases and you could win support for your project. Read more...
- Online submission of abstracts for the ICN 2017 Congress in Barcelona opens on 16 May 2016 and will close on 10 October 2016. Please go to www.icncongress.com for more invitation and submission.