- ALERT! Falsified AMARIL yellow fever vaccines circulating in South East Asia. Click here for more information.
International Nurses Day Toolkit 2016 - the English version of the 2016 IND kit in now available here. French and Spanish versions will follow shortly.
- Press Release: Nurses are first point of care, education and community resilience to Zika virus. Read more...
After a four year probation period, the Institute for Nursing Research and Practice of the Paracelsus Medical University in Salzburg has been designated as a WHO Collaborating Centre. On 12 January 2016, WHO Director General Dr Margaret Chan appointed ICN Board member, Professor Jürgen Osterbrink, as Director of the WHO Collaborating Centre for Nursing Research and Education with a focus on Health Care Research in particular on Palliative Care.
ICN has launched its call for nominations for the 2017-2021 ICN Board. The election of the ICN President and 13 other Board Memberswill take place during the CNR 2017 meeting. The deadline for nominations is 29 February 2016. For more information, please visit the members’ area of the ICN website.
- Press Release: Senior nurses take part in Norway’s first ICN Leadership for ChangeTM Workshop. Read more...
- Press Release: International Council of Nurses brings nursing voice to World Health Organization Executive Board. Read more...
- Press Release: Applications open for 2016 ICN Global Nursing Leadership Institute. Read more...
- ICN Policy Briefs on the WHO Global Strategy on Human Resources for Health
- For job postings at the World Health Organization, please click here.